Sorry you are having trouble. How can we help you?
1) I can’t find my downloads! Look in your email inbox for a message from multiculturalfamily.org. (if you don’t see it, then go to the next step)
2) I can’t find the email! Have you checked your spam or junk folder? Sometimes messages from our website are mis-filed as spam.
3) I paid twice! Sometimes PayPal does not communicate correctly, or quickly enough with our software. If you paid twice, we will be happy to refund your money. When you write to us, please specify if you were able to download your files.
4) I couldn’t pay! Do you have a PayPal account? Was your credit card number entered correctly? There are many things that might or might not be the problem. Contact us if you think we can help.
5) Other problems?
- If you paid but did not receive a receipt, we will still be able to send you your book(s).
- If you purchased a genogram story but cannot find it, we will find it for you.
- Or if you are having trouble using the store, and would like to purchase via check, will will be happy to arrange that.
If you’ve tried the steps above, then it’s time to contact us. Our webmaster will reply as quickly as possible.
Please enter your name and email, choose a subject for your message (for example: I can’t find my downloads, or where’s my invoice?
Include as much information in your message as you can, and we will get back to you to try to solve your problem.
By the way, you can also contact us via telephone: 732 565 9010 or fax: 732 565 0703.