While MFI is an Educational, not a Clinical Institution, several of our faculty do have their private practices in our building. You can contact them individually for services or through the Office Admin (732 565 9010 Ext. 11). You can also contact them by using the form on the right (select the person whom you wish to reach).
The Office Admin can best be reached Monday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Contact the Institute
328 Denison St. Highland Park, NJ, 08904
Tel: 732 565 9010 Fax: 732 565 0703
Directions to the Multicultural Family Institute
328 Denison St.
Highland Park, NJ 08904
Phone: (732) 565-9010 x 11
From Route 287 coming from the North
1. Follow 287 South to Exit 9
2. Make a right onto River Road toward Highland Park and travel about 4 miles.
3. After the railroad overpass, make the second left onto Harrison Avenue
4. Take a right onto 2nd Avenue and go about 5 blocks to Denison
5. Turn left onto Denison, the institute is 2 blocks down on the right, at number 328
From the New Jersey Turnpike
1. Take the Turnpike to Exit 9
2. At exit 9, take Route 18 North, stay to the right about 3 miles to the Highland Park Exit (which will put you on Route 27 North)
3. When on the bridge, stay in the right lane and go straight up the hill. This is Raritan Avenue, the main street of Highland Park.
4. Make a left turn at 3rd Avenue, then the first right onto Denison.
5. The Institute is on the right, at number 328 Denison Street
From the Garden State Parkway
1. Take the Parkway to exit 129 and get on the New Jersey Turnpike going South
2. (see Turnpike Directions)
From Route 27 traveling North
(Coming from Princeton or New Brunswick)
1. Once in Highland Park, Route 27 is the main street, called Raritan Avenue.
2. Make a left on 3rd Avenue, then the first right onto Denison. The Institute is on the right, at number 328 Denison Street
From Route 27 traveling South
(Coming from Edison or Metuchen)
1. Go into Highland Park and make a right on 4th Avenue, then the first left onto Denison Street. The institute is on the right, at number 328
From Staten Island
1. From the Outerbridge Crossing, take Route 440 to 287 North
2. Exit 287 North onto Route 27 South using Exit 2B (New Brunswick)
3. Follow Route 27 South about 3 miles into Highland Park. Route 27 becomes Raritan Avenue
4. Make a right turn on North 4th Avenue
5. Take your first left onto Denison Street. The Institute is number 328 on the left
From New York City via NJ Transit
Take the New Jersey Transit from Penn Station to New Brunswick, NJ – take a cab to Institute or walk following the walking directions below.
Walking Directions from the New Brunswick Train Station (15 min)
1. Walk North from the Train Station on Albany Street (Route 27 North)
2. Cross George Street, and keep going on Rt 27 North/Albany Street which becomes Raritan Ave. once you cross the Raritan River Bridge and come up hill into Highland Park.
3. Walk straight up the hill and turn left at 3rd Ave.
4. Walk 1 block and turn right on Denison St. and continue to # 328 Denison (blue house/purple shutters on right) the Multicultural Family Institute.