|DIRECTIONS TO THE MULTICULTURAL FAMILY INSTITUTE
328 Denison St.
Highland Park, NJ 08904
Phone: (732) 565-9010 x 201View MapDirections to the Institute
From Route 287 coming from the North
1. Follow 287 South to Exit 9
2. Make a right onto River Road toward Highland Park and travel about 4 miles.
3. After the railroad overpass, make the second left onto Harrison Avenue
4. Take a right onto 2nd Avenue and go about 5 blocks to Denison
5. Turn left onto Denison, the institute is 2 blocks down on the right, at number 328From the New Jersey Turnpike
1. Take the Turnpike to Exit 9
2. At exit 9, take Route 18 North, stay to the right about 3 miles to the Highland Park Exit (which will put you on Route 27 North)
3. When on the bridge, stay in the right lane and go straight up the hill. This is Raritan Avenue, the main street of Highland Park.
4. Make a left turn at 3rd Avenue, then the first right onto Denison.
5. The Institute is on the right, at number 328 Denison StreetFrom the Garden State Parkway
1. Take the Parkway to exit 129 and get on the New Jersey Turnpike going South
2. (see Turnpike Directions)
From Route 27 traveling North (Coming from Princeton or New Brunswick)
From Route 27 traveling South (Coming from Edison or Metuchen)
From Staten Island
From New York City via NJ Transit
Walking Directions from the New Brunswick Train Station (15 min)
|DIRECTIONS TO NEUMANN CONFERENCE CENTER
146 Metlars Lane
Going North on I-287
Take Exit 5 (529/Stelton Rd./Dunellen/Edison). Turn left at the end of the ramp (traffic light) onto Stelton Rd. Go 0.7 mile, and at that 4th traffic light (Metlars Lane/CR 609 South) turn right (just before a large white building – 1080 Hadley Medical Plaza – ahead on the right). Proceed approximately 0.2 mile and turn right onto property.
Going South on I-287
Take Exit 6 (Washington Ave./Dunellen/Piscataway). Keep in left lane on ramp. At the end of the ramp (traffic light) turn left onto Washington Ave and stay in middle lane. Go approximately 0.9 mile, and at the 2nd traffic light (Charlie Brown’s on right) turn hard left onto Metlars Lane (CR 609 North). Go approximately 0.3 mile and turn left onto property.
Take exit 10 to I-287 North, and follow the directions for I-287 North, as above.
Coming from the south, after the Raritan tolls go to the right lane, cross the Driscoll Bridge, and immediately take exit 127. Follow the successive signs to get to I-287 North. From the north, take exit 129 to Perth Amboy then to 440 to I-287. Follow directions for I-287 North, as above.
Rt 22 – East or West
Take exit onto Washington Ave (CR 529 South) to Dunellen. Proceed along Washington (being VERY careful to observe 25 mph through Dunellen). A little while after passing Quibbletown Middle school on the left, the road will curve to the right, and you will pass Exxon and Raceway gas stations on the right. At Raceway, move to extreme right lane and turn right at the light. Continue on Washington Ave. and at 5th traffic light (after passing a shopping center on left) turn left at the traffic light onto Metlars Lane (CR 609 North). Proceed 0.3 mile and turn left onto property.
Rt 28 – East or West
Directions from Route 22 can also be used if you come along Rt. 28, which passes through Dunellen. Turn at the Power gas station onto Washington Ave (CR 529 South) to pass under the railroad trestle, and then proceed along Washington Ave, using the directions from Rt. 22 above.
Rt 27 & Hwy 1
Between I-287 and Highland Park, turn onto Plainfield Ave. (CR 529 North) going toward Piscataway/Dunellen. Plainfield Ave becomes Stelton Rd. Continue to Metlars Lane (CR 609 South). Make a left at the traffic light (a large white building – 1080 Hadley Medical Plaza – will be on the left corner). Proceed approximately 0.2 mile and turn right onto property.
Take Rt 18 North toward New Brunswick/Piscataway. Take exit for Metlars Lane/Livingston Campus. Go straight through 1st traffic light. Make a left at the next light (Suttons Lane). Follow curve of road and go straight through next light. Make a right at the next light (Charlie Brown’s will be on left-hand side). Go approximately 0.3 mile and the building is on the left. Diocese of Metuchen. Entrance to the Neumann Center and parking is in the back.